Shipping costs and time
1. The product is sent to the address indicated in the order form. The Seller shall inform the Customer immediately about the incorrectly completed order form, which prevents shipment or may delay it.
2. The product is delivered via Polish Post (the cost of packaging has been added to the price of the parcel) the customer is required to indicate what cost of the shipment he wants to incur (priority, courier). There is also a possibility of personal collection of the Product at the Seller’s place of business in Kraków, Basztowa 4/4.
3. The product is delivered in accordance with the date given for each product on the Store Website. When choosing a payment option by bank transfer, the time of posting the payment on the Seller’s bank account (usually 1-2 business days) should be added until the time specified on the Store Website.
4. The Customer is charged for the delivery costs specified in the delivery price list located on the Store Website. The amount of fees depends on the type of transport, the method of payment and the size of the Product.
5. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entities performing the delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already carried out.
Collection of goods
1. Deliveries are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union. The terms of retail sale and dispatch of goods abroad will be agreed individually with the client.
2. Before collecting the parcel from the Post Office or from the courier, the Customer should check that the packaging has not been damaged during transport. In particular, pay attention to the condition of tapes or seals affixed to the parcel. In case the package bears signs of damage, or when the tapes (seals) are broken, the customer should not accept the parcel and make a damage report in the presence of the courier or Polish Post employee and immediately contact the seller to clarify the matter. Failure to identify any irregularities in the quantitative or qualitative status of the parcel upon receipt may have a negative impact on the result of the Customer’s claims for damage or robbery during transport.