Withdrawal from the contract
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within a deadline of 14 days from the date of delivery by the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer. This right is due pursuant to art. 27 of the Act on the protection of consumer rights.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer informs the Seller of his decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) to DAYENU address Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form indicated by the Seller, but it is not mandatory. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the client to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged. The customer is only liable for a reduction in the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things. If the customer received the item in connection with the contract, the return of the item should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days from the day on which the customer informed the seller about the withdrawal from the contract to the address DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków .
4. The product returned in the mode referred to in paragraph 3 of this paragraph, shall be accepted only and exclusively if it is sent back completely complete, will not be damaged and will not bear the signs of use, demonstrating a different use of the Product, than for the purpose of its verification. In the case of exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer should return the Product at his own cost to the address of the Seller: DAYEN Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the item before the deadline of 14 days. For the return shipment, attach a written statement on withdrawal from the Agreement and mark the shipment with the word “RETURN”.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, except for the cost of delivering the goods, in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the Seller’s right to withdraw from the contract. The Seller shall make the payment refund using the same payment methods as were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different solution;
6. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receiving the item or until the delivery of the proof of its return to the seller, depending on which event occurs first.
7. In the case of a prepayment made by the Customer, the Seller is obliged to return the price along with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
8. The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable to the Customer in respect of contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Customer who was informed before the provision that he would lose his right to withdraw from the contract after the entrepreneur’s performance;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
c) in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
e) in which the Customer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer in respect of additional services or items;
f) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
g) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
h) concluded through a public auction;
i) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the express consent of the customer before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about losing it
1. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with items without defects. The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the Contract if the Product has defects or legal rights.
2. If the Product received has defects, the Product complained about, including the Client’s written statement specifying the Customer’s name, address, e-mail address, proof of purchase, type of defect and expectations regarding the methods of fulfilling the Seller’s obligations should be sent back to the Seller’s address at the Seller’s cost: DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Krakow
3. The seller may refuse to recognize the complaint if, despite the request for supplementation, the data indicated by the customer will not be sufficient to consider the complaint, including the determination of the contract, which the complaint concerns or data enabling contact with the customer.
4. The repaired or replaced Product will be sent back to the Customer at the expense of the Seller.
5. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a correctly filed complaint.